Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

The Who - 2015-05-17 - Philadelphia PA (SBD)

The Who
2015-05-17
The Who Hits 50! Tour
Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Soundboard Recording
320 Kbps
Artwork Included

01. I Can't Explain                                                        
02. The Seeker                                                             
03. banter                                                                 
04. Who Are You                                                            
05. banter                                                                 
06. The Kids Are Alright                                                  
 07. Squeeze Box                                                            
08. banter                                                                 
09. I Can See For Miles                                                    
10. My Generation                                                          
11. banter                                                                 
12. Behind Blue Eyes                                                      
13. Bargain                                                               
14. Join Together                                                          
15. You Better You Bet                                                     
16. banter                                                                
17. I'm One                                                                
18. Love Reign O'er Me                                                     
19. banter                                                                 
20. Eminence Front                                                         
21. banter                                                                 
22. A Quick One While He's Away                                            
23. Amazing Journey > Sparks                                               
24. Pinball Wizard > See Me, Feel Me                                       
25. banter                                                                 
26. Baba O'Riley                                                           
27. Won't Get Fooled Again                                                 
28. banter & good night


In 2015, The Who celebrated their 50th anniversary as a band. To commemorate the event, the band launched The Who Hits 50! tour, which Roger Daltrey hinted on numerous occasions would be band's "long goodbye". Turn out, they have launched 2 tours since, released a new album and don't seem to show any signed of retiring! In any event, this soundboard recording captures then during that 5oth anniversary run, in Philadelphia on May 17, 2015, 8 years ago today.






3 comments:

Albert said...

Can't wait to hear this - thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late commenting on this but I just got around to listening to it. I really enjoyed it -- great song selection, great sound. Obviously not as energetic as 70s-era Who, but they still sound like they're enjoying performing. Many thanks for the post!

-Scott

Edward said...

thanks for this. I was at this one and it was a lot of fun.

Post a Comment