Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 26, 2023

Santana - 2019-05-26 - Napa, CA (Webcast)

Santana
2019-05-26
Global Consciousness Tour
BottleRock Napa Festival
Napa Valley Expo
Napa, CA
Webcast Recording
320 kbps 
Artwork Included

01. Soul Sacrifice
02. Jin-go-lo-ba
03. Evil Ways > A Love Supreme
04. Black Magic Woman > Gypsy Queen
05. Oye como va (Tito Puente cover)
06. Europa (Earth's Cry, Heaven's Smile)
07. Hope You're Feeling Better
08. Imagine 
09. Breaking Down The Door
10. In Search Of Mona Lisa
11. Maria Maria
12. banter
13. Foo Foo
14. Corazón Espinado
15. Toussaint L'Ouverture
16. Sentient Sphere
17. Are You Ready 
18. Drum solo
19. banter
20. Smooth
21. September 
22. Love, Peace And Happiness 


2010s - #5: Of all the band's to play the original Woodstock festival, few got as significant a career boost from the festivl as Santana did. Their incendiary performance was featured in the movie and helped propel sales of their debut album, which would be released on August 30, 1969, to #4 on the Billboard charts. Over the next 50 years, Santana would encounter the normal ups and downs of any long music career - periods of chart topping sales and times of commercial failure, band line up changes, and variaiosn oin mudical style. Through it all, one element remained constatnt - Santana's ability to light up a stage with their live performances, as evidenced in this webcast recording from Napa on May 26, 2019, 4 years ago today and just about a half century after their legendary moment at Woodtsick,






3 comments:

Gman said...

Hello Speedy! I had seen Santana in 2021 and 2023, here in Las Vegas - my last 2 times seeing him. Easy to do since he has his residencies all the time at out House of Blues. That being said, I just pulled down my last 2 shows that I saw from nugs.net (free 7 day trial). The shows are excellent and I was wondering if they would be something to forward to you to post. Also since 2014 I've been trying to smuggle in my Tascam DR-05 to as many shows as I can. I've been to around 70 shows since then and don't end up bringing it to all shows. They're really for my own collection and the quality isn't that great as an audience recording, but I give them a bit of twerking and they're pleasant to listen to. I wonder if you'd be interested in those unreleased boots as well. Overall, I've collected 78 audio shows that I've seen since 1977, some are great and some are terrible, but that is part of my harmless addiction. Anyway, any interest at all?

speedymjb said...

@Gman - always interested in any quality bootlegs. The Nugs stuff I can't post here as they are official releases and Blogger won't allow that. The others are always of interest! Just leave a link to any you want to share and I'll download them!

Gman said...

Got it. I'll work on a link for you and start with the Ringo Starr shows that I recorded. I have one each from Vegas in 2015, 2017 and 2023. Though I haven't mastered the last show yet. I don't think you have any shows from his past Vegas residencies. I don't typically upload much, so this will be a fun project.

Post a Comment