Stevie Wonder
1992-05-22
Plaza del Toros de Valencia
Valencia, Spain
Soundboard recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Dancing To the Rhythm
02. Love’s In Need Of Love Today
03. Master Blaster (Jammin’)
04. Higher Ground
05. Big Brother
06. Village Ghetto Land
07. If it’s Magic
08. Ngiculela - Es Una Historia - I Am Singing
09. Overjoyed
10. Lately
11. My Cherie Amour
12. Signed, Sealed, Delivered
13. Sir Duke
14. I Wish
15. Sunshine Of My Life
16. Superstition
CD 2:
01. I Just Called To Say I Love You
02. Woman Pleasing Men
03. These Three Words
04. Living For The City > Everything Is Gonna Be Alright
05. Isn’t She Lovely
06. Part Time Lover
07. Ebony & Ivory (Cut)
08. Saturn
09. Don’t Drive Drunk
10. As
11. talk
12. Another Star
In Spring 1992, Steveie Wonder launched a 9 country, 15 city tour of Europe. For that run, Wonder enlisted Henry Panion, a University of Alabama at Birmingham professor and Grammy Award winning gospel musician, to serve as the conductor for his backing orchestra. Panion got the job through his work with the city orchestra in Columbus, Ohio. His arrangement of the gospel standard O Happy Day so impressed Leslie Dunner of the Detroit Symphony that Dunner recommended Panion to Wonder. This soundboard recording captures Wonder during that European tour, in Spain, on May 22, 1992, 31 uears ago today.



1 comments:
Sweet. Not nearly enough Stevie shows out there.
Post a Comment