Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 2, 2020

Elvis Costello - 2009-11-02 - Toronto, Canada (TV SBD)

Elvis Costello
2009-11-02 
Spectacle 207
Masonic Temple
Toronto, Canada
TV Soundboard
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
02. Shabby Doll - instrumental backdrop for EC's introduction of Mary-Louise Parker
03. Motel Matches
04. Town Cryer 
05. Brilliant Mistake 
06. So Like Candy
07. I Still Have That Other Girl (EC & Steve Nieve)
08. I Threw It All Away 


2000s - #1: In 2008, Elvis Costello launched a television series entitled Spectacle, which featured him interviewing and playing alongside a host of musical guests. This episode, from November 2, 2009, 11 years ago today, as captured in this TV soundboard recording. turns the tables on Costello, as he becomes the subject of an inter view by Mary Louise Parker!



1 comments:

Carey said...

Thanks for this, speedy!

Post a Comment