The Beatles
1963-11-20
ABC Cinema
Manchester UK
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Interview
02. She Loves You
03. Twist & Shout
04. From Me To You (ending)
Bonus tracks
05. Interview 11-21-1963
06. Interview 11-25-1963
07. Interview 11-26-1963
08. Interview 11-29-1963
1960s - #4; On November 20, 1963, 57 years ago today, The Beatles performed two shows at Manchester’s ABC Cinema. The concerts marked the 16th date of the band's 1963 Autumn Tour. Each show featured the same 10 song set: I Saw Her Standing There, From Me To You, All My Loving, You Really Got A Hold On Me, Roll Over Beethoven, Boys, Till There Was You, She Loves You, Money (That’s What I Want) and Twist And Shout. .During the first show, Pathé News filmed the group performing She Loves You and Twist And Shout, as captured in this soundboard recording.. Accompanied with backstage footage and crowd scenes, that film became an eight-minute movie feature entitled The Beatles Come To Town, which was shown in the UK in late December.



1 comments:
Not sure I've heard this one before. Thank you!
Post a Comment