Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

America - 2013-01-12 - Larchwood IA (IEM Matrix)

America 
2013-01-12
Grand Falls Casino
Larchwood IA
IEM Matrix Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Intro
02. Tin Man 
03. You Can Do Magic 
04. Don't Cross the River 
05. Daisy Jane 
06. Riverside 
07. I Need You 
08. Here 
09. Ventura Highway 
10. Woodstock 
11. Cornwall Blank >
12. Hollywood 
13. Til I Hear It From You 
14. The Border 
15. Woman Tonight 
16. Only In Your Heart 
17. California Dreaming 
18. Lonely People (with band Intros)
19. Sandman 
20. Sister Golden Hair 
21. A Horse With No Name


2010s - #2: About 6 years ago, on April 22, 2016, I saw America for the 2nd time, at a concert at the Morristown performing Arts Center. That was 38 years after that first time I saw them, in June 1978 at the Garden State Arts Center. That's the longest gap between concerts for any band that I've seen live, This IEM Matrix recording (Please note - it has some flaws and rough spots) captures America 3 years earlier, in Larchwood on January 12, 2013, 9 years ago today.  Like when I saw them, the set list includes all their big hits, as well as two great covers - Woodstock and California Dreaming.


1 comments:

Gman said...

Thank you my friend, this looks like a great one!

Post a Comment