Kris Kristofferson
with Rita Coolidge
1979-01-05
Bottom Line
New York, NY
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
Billy Swan
01. I Can Help
02. Please Help Me I'm Falling
03. Hello Remember Me
Kris Kristofferson
04. Loving Her Was Easier
05. Sunday Morning Coming Down > The Silver Tongued Devil And I > Smile At Me Again >Same Old Song
06. How Do You Feel About Foolin' Around
07. Casey's Last Ride
08. Living Legend
09. Prove It To You One More Time Again
10. The Sabre And the Rose
11. The Bigger The Fool the Harder the Fall
12. Song And Dance (Stephen Burton)
13. We Had It All (Donnie Fritts)
14. Help Me Make it Through the Night > For the Good Times
15. The Pilgrim - Chapter 33 (Rita Coolige)
16. The Way You Do The Things You Do
17. Sweet Inspiration
18. I Won't Cry No More
19. Bye Bye Love
20. We're All Alone
21. Without You
22. Higher And Higher (Rita and Kris)
23. You Show Me Yours
24. It's Never Gonna Be The Same Again
25. Blue As I Do
26. Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends
27. Fallen Angel
28. Me And Bobby McGee
Encore:
29. I Fought The Law
30. Lover Please
During his legendary career, Kris Kristofferson could frequently be found on stage at the also legendary night club, the Bottom Line in New York. He played the venue in January 1979, March 1986, May 1986, May 1987, June 1988, January 1989, February 1990, March 1991, July 1991, August 1992, August 1993, February 1994 and September 1995. The February 1994 show, which also featured Lou reed, saw DJ Vin Scelsa interview the duo about their careers, in between performances of their most famous tunes. That show was officially released in 2017on the disc, In Their Own Words With Vin Scelsa. This FM broadcast goes back to Kristofferson';s first run at the Bottom Line, on January 5, 1979, 33 years ago today.



3 comments:
First of all, happy New Year to all of yours.
Amazing to discover a Billy San bootleg even if it's only 3 songs ! Looking forward to a careful listen, downloading right now.
Greetings from Paris
Happy New Tear Derek! Enjoy!
Ever the oddball, what caught my eye was the Billy Swan songs! Great blog!
Post a Comment