Gregg Allman
1998-02-18
The Fillmore
San Francisco, CA
FM Broadcast
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. I'm No Angel
02. Midnight Rider
03. Melissa
04. Born Under A Bad Sign
05. These Days
06. House Of Blues
07. Keep On Smilin'
08. Whippin' Post
09. Queen Of Hearts
10. Statesboro Blues
11. Don't Want You No More
12. It's Not My Cross To Bear
13. I Still Got That Old Time Feeling For You
14. Faces Without Names
15. Hot 'Lanta
When Gregg Allman launched a tour in late 1997, it marked the first time in a decade that he had played solo live concerts. The tour, which stretched into the following year, even took him to Japan for several dates. This FM broadcast captures him far closer to home, at the Fillmore in San Frabncisco on February 18, 1998, 26 years ago today.


8 comments:
THANKS
Thanks Speedy… Hugh ✌🏻
Thanks for this speedy!
It's been a year and the current link expired. Is there any chance you can reupload this please, thank you.
It's been a year and the link expired. Is there any chance you can reupload this please, thank you.
My apologies for commenting twice. It took a minute to figure out that my comment has to be approved before it's published. Sorry.
No apologies needed - happens to lots of folks. I moderate comments to prevent anything nasty from getting posted. New link is up! Enjoy!
I appreciate it thank you.
Post a Comment