Linda Ronstadt
1975-02-02
Capitol Theatre
Passaic, NJ
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Colorado (cuts in)
02. That'll Be The Day
03. Love Has No Pride
04. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
05. Willin'
06. Desperado
07. When Will I Be Loved?
08. I Will Always Love You
09. Break My Mind
10. You're No Good
11. Heart Like A Wheel
12. Keep Me From Blowing Away
13. Silver Threads & Golden Needles
14. Long Long Time
15. Heat Wave
In November 1974, Linda Ronstadt released the album Heart Like A Wheel, produced in collaboration with Peter Asher and Andrew Gold. The result, a more refined and streamlined mix of Country and Rock than her previous releases, proved to be Ronstadt's commercial breakthrough. The disc would become Ronstadt’s first number 1 album on the Billboard charts, reaching that perch the same week in February 1975 that her single, You’re No Good, did the same! Within weeks of that event, Rolling Stone would feature Linda on the cover for the very first time. The album would eventually spend 51 weeks on the charts, and Billboard would name Ronstadt as their Female Pop Artist of the Year! After years of critical acclaim, Ronstadt had become an “overnight sensation". She would reign for the rest of the decade and well into the 80’s as the Queen of Rock. This soundboard recording captures Linda on Februart 2, 1975, 49 years ago today, at the Capitol Theatre in Passaic, right as Heart Like a Wheel and You’re No Good were making their climb to the top of the charts.



6 comments:
thanks again,speedy, peace
Thank you, this looks like a really good one!
https://sintrabloguecintia.blogspot.com/
Hello, could I please get a re-up for this show ? Thanks very much
New link is up - enjoy!
Thank you for the re-up !
Post a Comment