Robert Plant
1984-02-08
Civic Theatre
Newcastle, Australia
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. In The Mood
02. Pledge Pin
03. Messin' With The Mekon
04. Moonlight In Samosa
05. Fat Lip
06. Thru With The Two Step
07. Other Arms
CD 2:
01. Horizontal Departure
02. Wreckless Love
03. Slow Dancer
04. Just Like I've Never Been Gone
In July 1983, Robert Plant released his 2nd solo album, entitled The Principle Of Moments. The disc went to #8 on the Billboard charts in the US and to #7 on the UK charts. The single Big Log became Plant's first solo top 40 hit in the US, reaching #20. This soundboard recording captures Plant on tour in support of he Principle Of Moments, in Australia, on February 8, 1984, 4 decades ago today.



1 comments:
Thanks Speedy, I love the early RP music. His first 2 albums in particular, but I also enjoy the 3rd one. This is a great boot from the era.
Post a Comment