Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Tedeschi Trucks Band - 2023-07-28 - Morrison, CO (webcast)

Tedeschi Trucks Band
2023-07-28
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Morrison  CO
Webcast Recording
256 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Woman To Woman  
02. Playing With My Emotions
03. Ain't That Something
04. Life Is Crazy  
05. Voodoo Woman  
06. Keep On Smilin'  
07. Take Me As I Am
08. Last Night In The Rain
09. Pasaquan
10. Just Won't Burn  
11. Part Of Me
12. I Walk on Guilded Splinters  
13. I Am The Moon
14. Stay With Me  
15. Made Up Mind

Encore:
16. Come & Go Blues  
17. Show Me 


TTB 2023 - Back To Back - #1: In 2022, the Tedeschi Trucks Band released their 5th studio album, I Am the Moon, The disc was a quadruple album which was initially released in four separate parts over consecutive full moons: Crescent on June 3, Ascension on July 1, The Fall on July 29,  and Farewell on August 26. The album is based on the tale of the star crossed lovers Layla and Majnun, which is hardly surprising given the the lifetime of links both Susan Tedeschi and Derek Trucks have to the Derek & The Domninos legendary Layla album (see this post for more details on that subject). This webcast recording captures the Tedeschi Trucks Band on tour in support of I Am The Moon at Red Rocks on July 28, 2023, just 1 year ago today.  Download this one, then come back tomorrow for the 2nd half of this Back To Back set.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Jim said...

Wow! A 4 album set based on Layla! Sounds comprehensive. I'll listen to this show and then stream the album. Thanks Speedy!

speedymjb said...

@Jim - hope you enjoy the show and the album!

Anonymous said...

Can't get enough TTB! Thanks!

Magnolia said...

Thanks for sharing.

Rebhoj said...

THANKS

Post a Comment