Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 29, 2024

Tedeschi Trucks Band - 2023-07-29 - Morrison, CO (webcast)

Tedeschi Trucks Band
2023-07-29
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Morrison, CO
Webcast recording
256 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Anyhow 
02. Statesboro Blues
03. Hear My Dear 
04. Fall In 
05. Got My Mojo Working 
06. Do I Look Worried 
07. 06. Yes We Will 
08. Circles 'Round The Sun 
09. Dreams 
10. I Wish I Knew 
11. Outside Woman Blues 
12. It Hurt So Bad 
13. Midnight In Harlem 
14. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
15. I Want More > 
16. Beck's Bolero
17. Can't Make You Love Me 
18. Space Captain


TTB 2023 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back set featuring the Tedeschi Trucks Band on tour in 2023 in support of the album I Am The Moon.  This on e is a webcast recording from red Rocks from July 29, 2023, a year ago today.




4 comments:

Magnolia said...

Thanks for sharing

Alan R. said...

Thanks so much for both of these shows Speedy! I just saw TTB here in Colorado last week so these are very timely. BTW, Send.com worked quite smoothly and efficiently for both of these downloads!

Rebhoj said...

THANKS

speedymjb said...

@Alan R - enjoy! And glad send.cm worked well!

Post a Comment