Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 30, 2024

The Go-Go's - 2021-10-30 - HOF, Cleveland, OH (TV SBD)

The Go-Go's
2021-01-30
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction
Rocket Morgage Field House
Cleveland OH
TV Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Induction by Drew Barrymore
02. Vacation
03. Our Lips Are Sealed
04. We Got The Beat
05. Acceptance Speech


2020s - #7: The Go-Go's entered the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame in 2021, alongside Carole King, Foo Fighters, Jay-Z, Tina Turner, Todd Rundgren, Bill Preston, and LL Cool J, just to name a portion of that class.  Drew Barrymore handled their induction speech and the Go Go's delivered a rousing 3 song set.  This TV soundboard recording captures that performance from Clevelnad on October 30, 2021, 3 years ago today. NOTE AS OF 11/01/2024 - thanks to a good friend of So Many Roads, Brett Alan, we now have a version with the tracks split.  New link to that version was put up this morning!  




10 comments:

Brett Alan said...

I can split it. Let me know where to email the results to.

Brett Alan said...

All set, just let me know where to send the files!

speedymjb said...

@Brett Alan - very kind of you. I don't give out my email in conjunction with the blog - too many crazies who leave nasty comments - last thing I need is that they have access to my email. So, if you could upload to a host like Kraken or GoFile (no account needed - it can be done anonymously) and post the link in a comment that would be great. If that's not possible, I fully understand.

Brett Alan said...

I haven't really tried this before, but hopefully it works!

https://gofile.io/d/LP23bU

I did make "Vacation" and "Our Lips Are Sealed" one track because they run into each other without a pause. Hope that's good.

speedymjb said...

@Brett Alan - worked like a charm! Thanks s0 much!

speedymjb said...

@Brett Alan - worked like a charm! Thanks s0 much!

Brett Alan said...

I'm so glad! You've given me many hours of listening pleasure via this blog...I'm very happy I could do some small bit of repayment.

nwt679 said...

Any chance of a reup. Thanks in advance.

speedymjb said...

New link is up - enjoy

nwt679 said...

Many thanks, much appreciated

Post a Comment