Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Going Forward: The Scoop on Download Links

Thanks to all the encouraging comments I received today, I'm going to try to keep this place running.  I'm simply going to spread the uploads among a host of sites, and this way, if some get taken down, it won't cripple the whole place.

I know that means some shows many wind up on a site that downloads slowly for some of you.  I apologize in advance for that, but I simply don't have the time to upload every show to a multitude of sites. I have a life beyond this blog, and already probably spend too much time on this site.

Enjoy the tunes while we can, be patient if a download takes time, and remember that this could all end before any of us want it to if we have more debacles like megaupload, fileserve and mediafire.

9 comments:

Bulletins From Mars Hill said...

Thank you for the endless pleasure you have given me in allowing me the opportunity to hear so many great shows. Please keep going as long as you can.

CORVODOWLOOAD said...

legal... muito legal.seu site é um show! very good muito bom

Volkemon said...

SPEEEDY!

I promise I will NEVER bitch about ANY download speed.(again) I am just a spoiled rotten little bi*ch sometimes and have to get over it.

THANK YOU!!!!!

SkunkApe said...

Speedy,

Thanks for all of your hard work! I can't imagine all of the hard work you put into running this site AND splitting the time with your family. Everything is much appreciated.

SkunkApe

speedymjb said...

Thanks for my good friends for the kind words. I'll be back to chat at Dino's soon. Still sorting out lots of loose ends in the wake of my dad's passing.

eccentric recluse said...

Just wondering if you saw this, or have been contacted or impacted.

http://tinyurl.com/9yw27uo

Anonymous said...

Hi, to you, good man, you're one of the best, I promise to you! Every day I'm checking your blog and... what should I say: "Welcome, very welcome are all the fine boots, I'm finding here! Thanks a lot, for your hard work, too! From Germany!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything, speedymjb - your site rocks, even in the face of these terrible server shutdowns!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Your time and effort in spreading the music far and wide is highly appreciated.

I do also want to thank you for JGB fall 1993 with David Murray you posted way back during the blind pig days...

Post a Comment