Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 9, 2012

MediaFire Links Are Gone

Mediafire has deleted all my links. If you come across a show on Mediafire that you'd like to download, please leave a comment under the post and I'll do my best to get it on a different host with 3 or 4 days.

To be honest, it is getting more and more difficult to run this blog as more and more file sharing services are aggressively deleting files and accounts.  The end may be near.

16 comments:

eccentric recluse said...

not sure what to say. how can the occasional user help? has RS been aggressive in this issue as well? they seem to be rather steadfast, (probably located offshore with a membership based revenue stream). this is not an illegal site, it is not commercial and is not in competition with sites that offer a legitimate product.

hard to understand.

Anonymous said...

And this they know very well.... Don't think for a second that there's not a methodical method behind what appears to be simple madness.

Anonymous said...

It would be a sad day for me my friend, but would definitely understand what ever decision you make. I'm not going to beg you to keep the site open or suggest other file share options. There will be enough people doing that. What I will say is that I will miss your great collection of music and the great commentary you give. I hope you will at least consider still sharing with us at the Tunz World Community Area. I know there is a lot more there than just me who would miss you ... JustDave

Jahel said...

yeah time is ruff, don't worry as we'll never give up, they will.
try zippyshare....

speedymjb said...

Thanks for all the kind words. I'll figure something out to keep going. probably just use a bunch of different sites to ensure if 1 goes down, I don't lose much

Anonymous said...

try demonoid

La Piazza Gancio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I don't suppose MediaFire specified which copyrights you violated, or would answer you if you asked?

Gotta love it.

La Piazza Gancio

Anonymous said...

Arrgh! Thank you so much for all of the effort you put into this blog, speedy, it's incredible. And to think, none of these boots are available commercially - this is all for the true fans of music. Thank you, and I hope you are able to continue even with the crazy deletions!
- Joshua

Anonymous said...

Damn I like mediafire and zippyshare they seem easier than most, obviously all changing, bastards. Thanks for all the stuff you upload. Paul

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Like the old saying goes.... Don't put all of your eggs into one basket.

speedymjb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
speedymjb said...

Thanks for the suggestion on the file names. I've been trying that but maybe I need to be more cryptic! And I've added your blog to my blog list!

AZ Jones said...

Well that sucks! Not you too. Hope your family is well Speedy. Thats what really counts.

john said...

I'm sorry for everyones trouble, but if we can help in some way I would. great blog thank you.

Post a Comment