While I know that folks come to So Many Roads primarily for the the live music we bring you, I do want to mention that the site provides a host of other features that visitors might want to check out including:
- Artwork: click on the Artwork link, right below the Coming Attractions section, and you'll be taken to a page that list dozens of sites featuring bootleg artwork
- Set Lists: click on the Set List link, also right below the Coming Attractions section, and you'll find a page that provides links to a host of sites that provide concert set lists. Great for checking out exactly what was played at your favorite concerts!
- Rock Links: A page for the rock history lover, featuring links to sites about famous rock radio and Tv stations, legendary rock concert, venues, and historic concerts. In addition, you'll find a host of "best of" links, listing top albums, songs, etc. of all time.
- My Concerts: A complete list of every concert I've attended, just updated to include attending a Billy Joel concert a Madison Square Garden last night, July 2.
- My Requests: A list of concert recordings I'd love to find! If you know where to get any of these, please leave a comment under this or any other post
- Today In Rock History: A box on the right side of the blog, just above the page-view and fag counters, that provides links to 3 sites featuring what happened on this day in rock and roll history.
- CD Artwork Slide Shows: Currently 4, and soon to be 5, widgets on the right side of the blog, below all the flag & traffic counters, that features all the artwork associated with the shows posted on this blog. SPECIAL NOTE: If you scroll through Sideshow #4, the artwork at the end is for posts that have been set up to post in the future. Its a sneak peak at what will be posted int he near future!
- My Blog List: On the left side of the blog, a list of other great sites that provide even more great music.

2 comments:
I'm from Southern California and I just wanna say a huge thank you for all of the time and effort put into this site. I appreciate it very much, as do I'm sure countless others who visit. I'm a LIVE music lover I've come across so many cool shows etc that you have posted. My ears & music library thanks you too. Please keep it going & I look forward to each day's posting. Thanks again - all the best.
Thanks for the kind words - its comments like yours that give me the incentive to keep this place going!
Enjoy the tunz and tell your friends!
Post a Comment