Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 4, 2014

Santana - 1980-07-04 - Montreux, Switzerland (SBD)

Santana
1980-07-04
Montreux Jazz Festival
Casino De Montreux
Montreux.Switzerland
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

CD 1
01. Tales Of Kilimanjaro
02. Black Magic Woman
03. Gypsy Queen
04. Lightning In The Sky
05. Jingo
06. Europa
07. Well All Right
08. Runnin

CD 2:
01. Soul Sacrifice
02. Open Invitation
03. Samba Pa Ti
04. Evil Ways


Santana 1980 - Double Play - #2: As promised on July 1, here's the 3nd half of our Double Play featuring Santana in 1980.  This one is aa soundboard from the Montreux Jass festival from July 4, 1980, 34 years ago today.




2 comments:

jim said...

Happy 4th. I don't know if you live in the USA, but, even if you don't have a hot dog for me. I live about 40 mi. south of Boston & it's in the 90's, but that's a lot better than cold. Have a nice day. I always enjoy your site. jimg.

speedymjb said...

@jimg - a happy 4th to you as well. I live in NJ, about an hour west of New York City. Thanks for the kind words. Hope all is well and you should stop by the cave and say hi!

Post a Comment