Greg Kihn
1983-07-04
Henry Maier Festival Park
Milwaukee, WI
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Paint It Black
02. Fascination
03. Tear That City Down
04. Route 66
05. Talking To Myself
06. Happy Man
07. Every Love Song
08. Someday
09. Jeopardy
10. Run Around Sue >
11. I Fall To Pieces
12. Too Bad
13. Can't Stop Hurting Myself
14. The Breakup Song
15. Testify
16. Roadrunner > Just My Imagination
17. Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
18. The Kids Are Alright
About a month after the Santana concert at South Mountain mentioned in the previous post today, I was back on the hill on August 5, 1981 for Squeeze, whose lead in band that night was Greg Kihn, That was the only time I saw the man whose tune Jeopardy was later parodied by Weird Al Yankovic in a video that received extensive airplay on MTV, Kihn was such a good sport that he actually appeared in the video!
This FM broadcast captures Kihn amidst his MTv fame, in Milwaukee, on July 4, 1983, 39 years ago today.



14 comments:
I got to see Kihn several times during this era, and he was a very skilled--and very underrated--performer.
This is one of the only available Greg Kihn shows I don't have. Is it possible to re-upload this one? It would mean a lot
new link is up! Enjoy the tunz!
Thanks a lot man! Made my day! :)
Can you reup this who? Thanks
New link is up! enjoy!
Unfortunately, this link no longer works. Could you please re-post it whenever you get a chance? Thanks!
new link is up! Enjoy!
Thanks very much, yet again!
It's a shame -- the link no longer works. If you could repost when you get a chance, that would be most welcome.
Thanks very much.
new link is up! enjoy!
Could you please re-load this show? Thanks!
new link is up! enjoy!
You're the best! Thanks speedy.
Post a Comment