Nick Lowe:
2002-07-20
Penn's Landing,
Philadelphia PA
Soundboard Rexording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. There Will Never Be Any Peace (Until God Is Seated At The Conference Table)
02. Soulful Wind
03. What's Shaking On The Hill
04. Has She Got A Friend ?
05. Lately I’ve Let Things Slide
06. Faithless Lover
07. Everyday
08. Cruel To Be Kind
09. Man That I’ve Become
10. She Don't Love Nobody
11. I'm Coming Home
12. You Inspire Me
13. Without Love
14. I Knew The Bride
15. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding?
I've seen Nick Lowe in concert twice - once with Rockpile in July 1979 (more on that in a few days) and then again in April 1983 as the lead-in act for Tom Petty.
This soundboard recording captures Nick in Philadelphia on July 20, 2002, 2 decades ago this very day.

1 comments:
Love Nick Lowe - thank you!
Post a Comment