Lone Justice
1987-0-03
Paradiso
Amsterdam, Netherlands
FM Broadcast
224 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Wheels
02. Shelter
03. Belfry
04. I Found Love
05. East of Eden
06. Soap, Soup and Salvation
07. Working Late
08. Inspiration
09. Cotton Belt
10. Ways To be Wicked
1980s - #1: As long time readers of this blog know Lone Justice is one of my guilty pleasures - I could listen to the the tunes Shelter or Ways To Be Wicked non stop! Today we capture Lone Justice in Amsterdam on January 3, 1987, 3 decades ago this very day, on tour in support of the album Shelter. .The disc featured the 2 tunes I just mentioned and was co-produced by Jimmy Iovine and Steve Van Zandt. Yet even those two rock heavy weights and an infectious title track, couldn’t help the band achieve the breakthrough commercial success they sought, The album stalled at #65 on the Billboard charts, while the single made it only to #47. A shame that the public didn’t take to this vastly under rated band.



0 comments:
Post a Comment