Gov't Mule
with Peter Frampton
2010-01-29
Taft Theatre,
Cincinnati, OH
Soundboard Recording
256 kbps
Artwork Included
CD1
01. Blind Man in the Dark
02. Mr. High and Mighty
03. Steppin' Lightly
04. Inside Outside Woman Blues
05. Broke Down on the Brazos >
06. Rocking Horse >
07. Thorazine Shuffle
CD 2
01. Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home*
02. Guitar Intro* >
03. While My Guitar Gently Weeps*
04. New World Blues
05. Patchwork Quilt
06. Time to Confess
07. I Don't Need No Doctor*
08. Drums
CD3
01. Monkey Hill
02. Mule >
03. Who Do You Love >
04. Whole Lotta Love >
05. Mule
06. Soulshine
07. Forevermore
*with Peter Frampton
with Peter Frampton
2010-01-29
Taft Theatre,
Cincinnati, OH
Soundboard Recording
256 kbps
Artwork Included
CD1
01. Blind Man in the Dark
02. Mr. High and Mighty
03. Steppin' Lightly
04. Inside Outside Woman Blues
05. Broke Down on the Brazos >
06. Rocking Horse >
07. Thorazine Shuffle
CD 2
01. Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home*
02. Guitar Intro* >
03. While My Guitar Gently Weeps*
04. New World Blues
05. Patchwork Quilt
06. Time to Confess
07. I Don't Need No Doctor*
08. Drums
CD3
01. Monkey Hill
02. Mule >
03. Who Do You Love >
04. Whole Lotta Love >
05. Mule
06. Soulshine
07. Forevermore
*with Peter Frampton
2010s - #5: When Gov't Mule hit the stage of January 29, 2010, 7 years ago today as captured in this soundboard recording, they were joined by a very unexpected guest. the man who once and forever "came alive, Peter Frampton. Peter played with the Mule on 3 tracks - Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home, a cover of George Harrison's While My Guitar gently Weeps, and I Don't Need No Doctor, from Frampton's days with Humble Pie.



2 comments:
I was there! One of the best Mule shows I've attended! I already have this, but everyone should hear it, they were on fire that night!
Great Show ... Thanx!
Seen 'em a couple times in Boston in recent years and both shows were killer!
Post a Comment