Bob Weir & Ratdog
with Warren Haynes
1999-02-12
Wetlands
New York NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Intro
02. Bombs Away >
03. Festival
04. Blackbird >
05. Eternity *
06. All Over Now > *
07. Maggie's Farm *
08. Masterpiece *
2nd Set:
01. Tuning
02. Bury Me Standing
03. Looks Like Rain
04. 1 West LA Fadeway **
05. Easy Answers **
06. Birdsong **
07. Bass Solo
08. Drums ->
09. Throwing Stones
Encore
01. Sugar Magnolia **
* with Michael Falzarano
** with Warren Haynes
Bobby acoustic thru "Masterpiece"
1999-02-12
Wetlands
New York NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Intro
02. Bombs Away >
03. Festival
04. Blackbird >
05. Eternity *
06. All Over Now > *
07. Maggie's Farm *
08. Masterpiece *
2nd Set:
01. Tuning
02. Bury Me Standing
03. Looks Like Rain
04. 1 West LA Fadeway **
05. Easy Answers **
06. Birdsong **
07. Bass Solo
08. Drums ->
09. Throwing Stones
Encore
01. Sugar Magnolia **
* with Michael Falzarano
** with Warren Haynes
Bobby acoustic thru "Masterpiece"
Bob Weir 1999 - #1: In February 1999, the New York City night club, Wetlands Preserve celebrated its 10th anniversary with a series of concerts featuring Derek Trucks, Oteil Burbridge, Kofi Burbridge, Marc Quinones, Jimmy Herring and the Zen Tricksters, just to name a few. The highlight of the Wetlands anniversary, however,, was a 3 show run by Bob Weir and Ratdog from February 11 to 13. Soundboard recordings exist for all 3 shows, though at this point I have only found nights 2 and 3, so if anyone has the opening night, please leave a comment below this post. In any event, this soundboard captures night 2, on February 12, 1999, 19 years ago today, with Bobby and Ratdog getting some help from Warren Haynes. Download this one, then come back tomorrow for the 2nd part of this entry. One note - just a few days ago, Bob's songwriting partner during his time with the Grateful Dead, John Perry Barlow passed away at the age of 70. Barlow helped pen Cassidy, Heaven Help the Fool, Black-Throated Wind, Looks Like Rain Mexicali Blues, Estimated Prophet, Hell in a Bucket, The Music Never Stopped" and Throwing Stones, just to name just a few. He was also a cattle rancher, political activist and internet pioneer, a modern day Renaissance Man. For more on Barlow, go here. May he rest in peaces and to quote from Estimated Prophet, be "like an angel standing in a shaft of light, rising up to paradise."



8 comments:
Nice one, thnx
Pi Street - you're welcome my friend!
Speedy, I have 2-11-99 ... Hugh
I would love a repost of this show please - thank you!
New link is up - enjoy
This is a really good show - especially what I can hear of Warren Haynes - thanks! I tried to get the whole show three times but Looks Like Rain, West LA and Easy Answers cut off halfway through, the songs after that don't load, and I get an error message. Just an FYI - I've gotten so much awesome music from you and if I never got another song it's more than I deserve, just thought you should know in case your equipment is glitching. Thanks for all the great music!!!
Glad yo enjoyed. Thanks for the heads up - i just listened to all 3 of those tunes and they play fine, all the way through. Sorry you had an issue.. You may want to try downloading it again.
Bone-headed user error on my part - I won't bore you with the details, but I was doing the same stupid thing over and over with the same results. Got it to work perfectly, thanks!
Post a Comment