Dire Straits
1992-02-05
Sports Arena
San Diego, CA
HQ Audience recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Calling Elvis
02. Walk of life
03. Heavy fuel
04. Romeo and Juliet
05. The bug
06. Private investigations
07. Sultans of swing
08. On every Street
CD 2:
01. Your Latest Trick
02. I Think I Love You Too Much
03. Two Young Lovers
04. Telegraph Road
05. Money For Nothing
06. Brothers In Arms
07. Outro music
Bonus Track
08. TV commercial for this concert
1992-02-05
Sports Arena
San Diego, CA
HQ Audience recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Calling Elvis
02. Walk of life
03. Heavy fuel
04. Romeo and Juliet
05. The bug
06. Private investigations
07. Sultans of swing
08. On every Street
CD 2:
01. Your Latest Trick
02. I Think I Love You Too Much
03. Two Young Lovers
04. Telegraph Road
05. Money For Nothing
06. Brothers In Arms
07. Outro music
Bonus Track
08. TV commercial for this concert



0 comments:
Post a Comment