I know that it can be frustrating to try and download a show, only to find the host doesn't work for you, or is extremely slow.
That
said, I simply do not have the time to upload shows to multiple hosts,
or split folders into smaller pieces to take advantage of some of the
faster hosts. And I simply can't spend the money plan to pay for faster
access or more storage space.
So, here's how we are handling all uploads:
- Any show under 500 mb goes up on zippyshare.
- Anything over 500 goes on filefactory
Is it a perfect system? No. But given the fact I have a life
beyond this blog, it's the best I can do. Those 2 hosts work for me and
are free. I apologize in advance if you have some issues with certain
shows, but it's simply impossible to provide universal access given technology, geography, and time constraints.
Thanks for understanding. Enjoy the tunz.

14 comments:
Yeah, Zippy & FF Are Great Choices !!!
Thank You So Much For All The Great Shares Anyway.
Cheers.
Speedy, you do a remarkable job, no explanations necessary. And kudos for the longevity of this effort! So many start with enthusiasm and burn out sooner than later.
Those choices sound great, and I so appreciate everything you do, speedy. I'm a huge fan and check your site daily - appreciate your music picks, and also your writings.
Rock on - and THANK YOU!
Do as you must, sir. Anyone who bitches does not understand the time investment that you make finding, posting and telling stories behind your wonderful site. Thank you once again for all of your hard work and wonderful posts.
Sounds great.
I don't know why but I'm always surprised at the amount of bitching you get. People can be so thoughtless and ungrateful. I love me some Zippyshare and I wish everything was on there but even on File Factory it only takes about 20 or 25 minutes. What are they complaining about? If it weren't for you and Edge, my life would be much poorer musically. Thanks for everything and please keep it up!
I echo the above. I'm grateful for what you post - no point in making life difficult for yourself!
Thank you for both the music and your reminiscences.
I'm enjoying both.
Peace.
Thanks everyone for the kind words and support
So your Time:
Offer up your time for free
Dig show from collection
Upload Show to fileshare server
Write up a piece of history on the show
Post it
(Total time spent putting up show: ???)
Someone downloading you Shows:
Read your writeup
click on link
move on to next internet sites
unpack music and listen
Total time spent on being given show ( ???)
Thanks for your input into this hobby my friend, you continue to inspire.
The accountant
You can use whomever and we thank you for all the hard work that goes into running a very good blog.
Many thanks for now and the future.
You're apologizing for giving us all this wonderful music? Don't. Anyone who doesn't appreciate what you do can go fuck themselves
You have already spent much of your precious time enlightening us with your research and the music. We should all be proud of what you do, regardless of any quarrels on how it will be presented (for free). My hat goes off to you!
Im just glad that you share. There are some godawful hosts that DL at 30kbps and spend extra time launching attacks and fake microsoft scare pages . So thankx for the shares and the hosts are decent Zippy is fast and FF is not bad.
Post a Comment