Allman Brothers Band
1997-03-21
Beacon Theatre
New York, NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Don't Want You No More
02. It's Not My Cross To Bear
03. Trouble No More
04. Ramblin' Man
05. Good Clean Fun
06. Hoochie Coochie Man
07. Don't Keep Me Wonderin'
08. Seven Turns
09. Stand Back
10. Jessica
11. You Don't Love Me
12. I Know I Oughta Leave
13. Blue Sky
14. End Of The Line
15. Stormy Monday
16. No One To Run With
17. High Falls
18. One Way Out
19. Whipping Post
Allmans 1997 - Back to Back - #1: Between 1989 and 2014, the Allmans Broters Band played over 170 shows at the Beacon Theater in New York City. Thier annual residency, usually in March, became the stuff of legends. The band even celebrated their 40th anniversary at the venue, with 15 sold out shows packed with guest stars. This soundboard recording catures the Allmans during their 1997 run at the Beacon, on March 21, 1997, a quarter century ago today. The shows marked the end of Warren Hayne's initial tenue with the band, as he left to focus more energy on his band, Gov't Mule, though Warren would eventually return to the Allmans in 2000. Download this one, then come back tomorrow for the 2nd half of this Back To Back set.



5 comments:
Thanks for sharing this! However, I have to circle back to warn those who might DL it. There's a super-loud "electrical" sound that comes in at random moments. If a person were listening on any type of headphones or earbuds, it could be painful.
Just a friendly comment. I DL shows here all the time and so appreciate all that you share. Very thankful.
Just wanted folks to know. Cheers!
Sorry about the noise - I;ll look to see if I can find a better cpy to share
Thanks so much! I always appreciate your blog and all that you provide!!
Re-downloaded the original flac source, did a new conversion to mp3 and uploaded with a new link.- I think the noise issue is gone but haven't listened to every track.
Many thanks again !!!
Post a Comment