For February 2023, our theme will be 6 decades, 6 concerts, or for short 6 by 6. In other words, we'll feature 6 different concerts from each of 6 decades (1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s) for a total of 36 shows this month.
Enjoy the tunz!

3 comments:
Hey Speedy. I noticed your request for a performance date regarding a 1993 John Hiatt show in Toronto. Being of a certain mood, I looked. And looked. And looked. (Yeah, was feeling extra confidant that day.) And the best answer I have is that he was in that region in mid-September, so the show had to have been recorded then, right? LOL Not to worry--he played a trio of shows in Chicago immediately after Thanksgiving 1988, and I have yet to see those shows on any John Hiatt gigography. I mean, I have ticket stubs! Sigh. It remains an infuriatingly inexact science.
Very nice indeed. Thanks for posting.
@La Piazza Gancio - thanks for your efforts. Mid September is the best I can do as well for the date of that show. Frustrating becuae teh broadcast has announcers talking about the show, that it was old out, that the crowds were fired up, etc but make no mention of the date. If only I could access Torono newspapers from Septmber 1993, then maybe we could get an exact date
Post a Comment