Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 9, 2026

Huey Lewis - 2003-01-09 - Clearwater, FL (ALD)

Huey Lewis 
and The News 
2003-01-09
Ruth Eckerd Hall 
Clearwater, FL (USA) 
ALD Recording 
320 kbps
Artwork Included

CD 1:
01. We're Not Here For A Long Time (We're Here For A Good Time) 
02. When I Write The Book 
03. The Heart Of Rock & Roll 
04. Trouble In Paradise 
05. The Power Of Love 
06. Huey speaks to the audience 
07. Plan B > 
08. Drum solo > 
09. The Rhythm Ranch 
10. Perfect World 
11. Huey speaks to the audience (includes band intros) 
12. Sixty Minute Man (a capella) 

CD 2:
01. Bad Is Bad 
02. If This Is It 
03. Buzz Buzz Buzz 
04. Jacob's Ladder 
05. Heart And Soul 
06. But It's Alright 
07. I Want A New Drug > encore break

Encore 1:
208. Do You Believe In Love 
209. Workin' For A Livin' > encore break

Encore 2:
210. Huey thanks the audience 
211. Doing It All For My Baby 
212. Back In Time 


2000s - #1: In the 1980s, Huey Lewis and the News scored 2 albums and 3 singles that went to #1 on the Billboard charts.  In addition, they had nine other singles crack the top 10.  By the 200s, lwesi and the News were no longer chart toppers, but they continued to tour relentlessy and produce new material.  In 2001, they released the album Plan B, which received a 4 star review from All Music and climbed to #165 on the charts.  This ALD recording captures Huey and the News on tour in support of Plan B in Clearwater, on January 9, 2003, 23 years ago today.






3 comments:

Gman said...

Thank you very much, this is great! I only wish I could have seen Huey and the News, but that never seemed to work out for me...

Brett Alan said...

I didn't expect to see Rockpile's "When I Write The Book" in Huey's setlist, but apparently it was on an album they put out a couple years earlier. Neat!

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Post a Comment