Tedeschi Trucks Band
2017-01-23
Palace Theatre
Columbus OH
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Laugh About It
02. Don't Know what It Means >
03. The Letter
04. Bird On A Wire
05. Right On Time
06. Get Out of My Life Woman > *
07. Let Me Get By
08. Color Of The Blues
09. I Wish I Knew (How It Would Feel to Be Free)
10. Get What You Deserve
11. Keep On Growing
12. I Pity The fool
13. I Want More > Soul Sacrifice
14. Applause
15. Lets Go Get Stoned
* with Luther Dickinson
2010s - #3: Powered by the dynamic husband and wife duo of Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi, the band, which formed into 2010, won a Grammy for best blues album for their debut disc, Revelator, in 2011. Their follow up disc, Everybody’s Talking, was a live album released in 2012 that featured their unique take on a host of cover tunes, such as the title track. In 2013, they released their 2nd studio album, Made Up Mind, which climbed to #11 on the Billboard album charts. Then in January 2016, they released their 3rd studio album, Let Me Get By, which would eventually climb to #15 on the charts. This excellent audience recording captures the band promoting Let Me Get By, in Columbus, on January 23, 2017, 9 years ago today.

.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment