Coming Attractions

From October 1 to 7, we'll bring you:
Paul McCartney, Joe Cocker, The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Nicks, James Taylor, BB King, Elvis Costello, John Mellencamp, Dire Straits, and Graham Nash!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

August's Theme At So Many Roads

Fifty years ago - yes a half century - on August 15, 1976, I saw my very first concert.  That expereinced propelled me to over 175 more, and even inspired my book, Ten Rules Of The Road I Learened At My First Concert, which is now on its second edition.  

In honor of that first show, our theme for August 2026 will be again be Bands I Saw Live, but we'll have a few twists from what we did in June.  First, we'll make sure every show we post, in addition to being frm an artists I saw in concert, will be from the years 1976 to 2025, the fifty year period I've been going to concerts. Second, we'll have 50 shows since its been 50 years since I've been attending concerts. Third, and finally, we'll post several shows I actually attended, including that very first Elton John concert!

Enjoy the tunz!

2 comments:

Gman said...

Thank you. And happy 50th!

Stewart said...

Excellent!

Post a Comment