Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Tedeschi Trucks Band - 2024-07-26 - Morrison, CO (Webcast)

Tedeschi Trucks Band
2024-07-26 
Red Rocks
Morrison, CO
Webcast Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included 

01. intro
02. Bring it On Home
03. Isn't It A Pity
04. Playing With My Emotions
05. Ain't That Something
06. Get What You Deserve
07. Until I Remember You
08. I Want More >
09. Beck's Bolero
10. It Ain't Fair >
11. Dreams
12. Come And Go Blues
13. Made Up Mind
14. Part of Me
15. Just Won't Burn
16. Pasaquan >
17. Mountain Jam >
18. Pasaquan
19. band intros, encore break
20. I Can't Make You Love Me
21. Soul Sweet Song
22. Keep On Growing


TTB 2024 - Back To Back - #1: On May 22, 2024, the Tedeschi Trucks band kicked off their Deuces Wild tour in San Diego. The tour ran through October, finishing up with 2 dates at The Capitol in Portchester. This webcast recording captures the band at Red Rocks on July 26, 2024, 2 years ago today.  Download this one, then come back tomorrow for the 2nd half of this Back To Back set.






4 comments:

Wingrass said...

Great Post, many thanks. Going out to the Rocks to see them on Sat!

speedymjb said...

@Wingrass - enjoy the download and enjoy the show you're going to see!

Wingrass said...

Can't wait to hear the follow-up, I realize we missed that year entirely, but went in '23 and '25. Great place for a show as I am sure you know. Thanks again.

Scooter said...

Love this band. Been a fan of each before TTB. If you haven't seen this band yet, make the effort you won't regret it. Thanks, speedymjb!

Post a Comment