U2
2009-07-21
Pays-Bays Arena
Amsterdam, Netherlands
IEM Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Space Oddity [PA]
02. Kingdom
03. Breathe
04. No Line On The Horizon
05. Get On Your Boots
06. Magnificent
07. Beautiful Day
08. Elevation
09. Desire
10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
11. One
12. Until The End Of The World
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight [remix]
02. Sunday Bloody Sunday
03. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
04. MLK
05. Walk On
06. Desmond Tutu speech
07. Where The Streets Have No Name
08. Bad
09. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
10. With Or Without You
11. Moment Of Surrender
Bonus Track:
12. Soundcheck IEM (2009-07-20)
U2 2009 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back entry featuring U2 during the 360 Degrees tour in 2009. This one is an IEM recording from the Netherlands from July 21, 2009, 17 years ago today.



1 comments:
I haven't been to a U2 show in a while, thanks for these speedymjb,
Post a Comment