Elton John
2009-07-04
EasyCredit-Stadion
Nuremberg, Germany
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork included
01. Funeral For A Friend >
02. Love Lies Bleeding
03. Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
04. Burn Down the Mission
05. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
06. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
07. Daniel
08. Honky Cat
09. I Want Love
10. Rocket Man
11. Sad Songs (Say So Much)
12. Take Me To The Pilot
13. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
14. Tiny Dancer
15. Sacrifice
16. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
17. All The Girls Love Alice
18. Candle In the Wind
19. Skyline Pigeon
20. Are You Ready for Love
21. Bennie And The Jets
22. The Bitch is Back
23. Crocodile Rock
24. I'm Still Standing
25. Your Song
Elton 2009 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd of our 3 part Back To Back set featuring Elton John in Europe in the summer of 2009. This one is a soundbaiod recording that captures Elton in Nuremburg on July 4, 2009, 17 years ago today. Download this one, then come back tomorrow for part 3 of this Back To Back set.



5 comments:
LOVING these three nights of Elton shows from 2009 ... I'm hoping you have some more to share, perhaps, if possible, because each one is such a gem. Many thanks!
@Jackson - glad you are enjoying! More Elton, some from 2009, some from other years to come in August, Sept, Oct, , Nov and Dec!
Thank you Speedy!
Hi, I don't suppose you could reupload this? All the links appear to be offline/file unavailable.
Thank you so much for all the shows.
The SEND link is working - here it is so you don't have to go searching https://send.now/381fdg85t4nk
Post a Comment