Coming Attractions

From October 1 to 7, we'll bring you:
Paul McCartney, Joe Cocker, The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Nicks, James Taylor, BB King, Elvis Costello, John Mellencamp, Dire Straits, and Graham Nash!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Joan Jett - 1999-08-13 - Manchester, TN (SBD)

Joan Jett
& The Blackhearts
1999-08-13
Itchycoo Park 
Manchester, TN
Soundboard Recording 
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Bad Reputation
02. Cherry Bomb
03. Light Of Day
04. Androgynous
05. Love Is Pain
06. Love Is All Around
07. Fetish
08. Do You Wanna Touch Me
09. I Wanna Be Your Dog
10. I Love Rock N' Roll
11. I Hate Myself For Loving You
12. Real Wild Child


I've seen Joan Jett in concert just once, at the Capitol Theater in Passaic, NJ on August 17, 1983. It was the last concert I ever saw at the Capitol. Joan ended the night with a very appropriate cover of Bowte's Rebel, Rebel. 

This soundboard recording captures Joan about 16 years after I saw her live, in Tennessee on August 13, 1999, 27 years ago today! She and the Blackhearts were on tour in support of their recently released album, Fetish.






1 comments:

Gman said...

I've only seen JJ ATBH only twice, but wish it was more; once each in 2015 and 2025. While in her recent show her relative age is showing, she and the band are still great to see. Thanks so much for this one Speedy!

Post a Comment