Coming Attractions

From August 4 to 12, we'll bring you:
Los Lobos, Van Morrison, Greg Kihn, The Bangles, Paul McCartney, David Crosby, Rockpile, Squeeze, the Neville Brothers, Neil Young, Blues Traveler, Robert Hunter, Jerry Garcia, and Katrina & The Waves!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Los Lobos - 1996-08-04 - Furthur Festival, Phoenix, AZ (SBD)

Los Lobos
1996-08-04
Furthur Festival
Blockbuster Pavilion
Phoenix, AZ
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Angel Dance
02. I Walk Alone
03. Evangeline
04. Revolution
05. Spanish Castle Magic
06. I Got To Let You Know
07. Los Ojos de Pancha
08. I Got Loaded (w/Lovelight Verse)
09. Mas y Mas
10. Bertha*

*-with Pete Sears on keyboards


I've seen Los Lobos live twice, on back to back nights in July 1989 as the lead in band for the Grateful Dead at Giants Stadium. Incredibly, the band did not join the Dead on stage either night, but the Neville Brothers sat in during Iko Iko on night 2!  

This soundboard recording captures Los Lobos during the Further Festival tour on August 4, 1996, 3 decades ago this very day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment