Coming Attractions

From August 7 to 14, we'll bring you:
Paul McCartney, David Crosby, Rockpile, Squeeze, the Neville Brothers, Neil Young, Blues Traveler, Robert Hunter, Jerry Garcia, Katrina & The Waves, U2, Joan Jett, Bob Dylan, and The Pretenders!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 7, 2026

Paul McCartney - 2016-08-07 - East Rutherford, NJ (EX Aud)

Paul McCartney
2016-08-07
MetLife Stadium
East Rutherford, NJ
HQ Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. entrance
02. A Hard Day's Night
03. Save Us
04. Can't Buy Me Love
05. Letting Go
06. Temporary Secretary
07. Let Me Roll It > Foxy Lady jam
08. I've Got a Feeling
09. My Valentine
10. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
11. Here, There and Everywhere
12. Maybe I'm Amazed
13. We Can Work It Out
14. In Spite of All the Danger
15. You Won't See Me
16. Love Me Do
17. And I Love Her
18. Blackbird
19. Here Today
20. Queenie Eye
21. New
22. The Fool on the Hill
23. Lady Madonna
24. FourFiveSeconds
25. Eleanor Rigby
26. Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
27. Something
28. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
29. Band on the Run
30. Back in the U.S.S.R.
31. Let It Be
32. Live and Let Die
33. Hey Jude

Encore:
34. Yesterday
35. Hi, Hi, Hi
36. Birthday
37. Golden Slumbers
38. Carry That Weight
39. The End


Here's another show that I was actually at! As I've mentioned previously on this blog, my wife and I took our twin boys to their first concert on Father's Day 2015 - Sir Paul McCartney at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.  To say they had a good time would  be an understatement. So, when he scheduled a show at MetLife Stadium on August 7, 2016, a year ago today, they begged me to get tickets.  We did and Macca Round 2 was just as good as the first show. And very touching for all of us as well - you see it would have been my Dad's 83rd birthday had he not passed away in 2012. Sir Paul must have know because he played Birthday during the encores, the first time I ever heard him play it live! I've provided you 3 different tapes of this show in the download, and all sound good but I think the 3rd one (PM16NJ) sounds the best.  Enjoy. And oh, by the way - at my boy's request we saw Sir Paul again next on September 15, 2017 at Madison Square Garden and on June 18, 2022, again at Met Life Stadium.  That made 4 times going to see Macca as a family, plus my wife and I saw him 5 times prior - i 1993, 2002, twice in 2005, and in 2011!  If you like what you;ve rerad in this post, you'll find more tales of family and music in my book.




0 comments:

Post a Comment