Steely Dan
2009-07-22
Aja & The Royal Scam Night
Wang Theater
Boston, MA
Soundboard Recording
320 Kbps
Artwork Included
Opening
01. Teenie Blues
Aja Set
02. Black Cow
03. Aja
04. Deacon Blues
05. Peg
06. Home at Last
07. I Got the News
08. Josie
09. Donald's Remarks
The Royal Scam Set
10. Kid Charlemagne
11. The Caves Of Altamira
12. Don't Take Me Alive
13. Sign In Stranger
14. The Fez
15. Green Earrings
16. Haitian Divorce
17. Everything You Did
18. The Royal Scam
Closing
19. Hey Nineteen
20. Love is Like an Itchin in My Heart > Band Introductions
21. Black Friday
22. The Boston Rag
23. Dirty Water
24. My Old School
25. Last Tango In Paris (exit music)
Bonus Track
October 2011
Australia
26. Pretzel Logic (with Steve Winwood)
2000s - #6: On July 22, 2009, 14 years ago his very day, Steely Dan brought their Rent Party ‘09 tour to Boston for what turned out to be an incredible night of music. Fagan, Becker and their supporting ensemble played not one, but two albums almost in their entirety. After sets dedicated to Aja and the Royal Scam, the band played another half dozen tunes, including 2 dedicated to the home crowd, a cover of the Standel’s Dirty Water (Boston’s You’re My Home) and The Boston Rag. Download this one, then comeback later today for another one from Steely Dan! PS - the artwork says audience recording, but the info file (and my ears) say its a soundboard!



9 comments:
Howdy Speedy,
Would you be ae to kindly repost part 2 of this one? Part 1 is still OK, but sure would like to hear the rest of it. Great band, over the long haul, RIP Walter. Thank you.
Speedy, disregard the previous, just located part 2 over at BB Chronicles, where I guess I ad gotten part 1 earlier. So I am good to go at least. Thanks!
Oh boy...if I may...yes, would you, at your convenience of course, repost part 2 of this one?
Will be much appreciated.
Thank you, Speedy.
Reposted the whole show for you in one link - enjoy!
Glad you found it!
Speedy, I actually got yours, and just finally having a chance to catch up. Thanks a lot! Very sweet sound, great performances of two classic albums. Enjoying it big time!
I've seen The Dan three times here in Vegas but unfortunately they have never played a full album here. But they're still great, and I have this boot to enjoy!
@Gman - I've never saw Steely Dan so tha's one you've got on me
You gotta go see them then. They're still great, even with only one half of the duo left...
Post a Comment