Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Gov’t Mule - 1995-09-12 - Fayetteville, AR (SBD)

Gov't Mule
1995-09-12
Chester's
Fayetteville, AR
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Mule > 
02. Rocking Horse >
03. Mr. Big >
04. Temporary Saint >
05. Trane >
06. St. Stephen jam > Eternity's Breath jam
07. Monkey Hill > She's So Heavy jam
08. Painted Silver Light
09. The Same Thing >
10. Don't Step On The Grass, Sam >
11. Born Under A Bad Sign
12. Left Coast Groovies >
13. World Of Difference
14. Just Got Paid > Who Do You Love? > Just Got Paid

Encore:
15. End Of The Line >
16. Look On Yonder Wall > Come On In My Kitchen tease > Look On Yonder Wall 


In 1994, Warren Haynes and bassist Allen Woody of The Allman Brothers Band launched a side project called Gov’t Mule. Haynes and Woody, who were fans of power trios such as Cream and the Jimi Hendrix Experience, recruited Matt Abts to handle the drums. The new band, affectionately known to its fans as The Mule, released their self titled debut album in October 1995. This soundboard recording captures The Mule just about a month before the release of that disc, on September 12, 1995, 29 years ago today, in Arkansas. NOTE - if any of you had issues downloading, the link is fixed!

6 comments:

Alan said...

Hey Speedy,

I downloaded this Mule show and when I tried to open it my software said the files were corrupted. I'm pretty sure the problem is not on my end because I just opened the two JGB shows you also posted last week and had no issues with either of those. Can you please check this out? I never want to miss a shot at a Mule show that I haven't heard!

speedymjb said...

I just downloaded it and it worked fine. Give it another try and try firefox as your browser.

Alan said...

Yep, second time it was just fine. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for all, ervery day, to you and stay safe!
The link is incomplete but I found out the mistake, the first letter "h" for the correct adress is missing and I repeated it corrected here, if you like it right well!?
https://www.mirrored.to/files/0LCZTXNB/12_GM1995-09-12_(SBD).zip_links

speedymjb said...

Thanks - i fixed it - appreciate the heads up

Anonymous said...

Thanks once more for all your work!

Post a Comment