Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Mirror Site - Updates & Adjustments

As mentioned a few weeks ago, for the most part, I've gotten very good feedback about the mirror site though there have been some issues with spam and pop ups.  The additions of Mediafire and Filefactory have also been well received.

I have also added Rapidgator as an option, which will be available starting on September 14.  

That said, I am going to limit the number of shows I upload to Mediafire.  I have had 3 shows - from Hendrix, Dylan, and Henley flagged for copyright reasons.  I'm not sure if Mediafire will at some point close my account if I get too many flags.  To prevent that, I will only use Mediafire for bands I know are not all that concerned about bootlges.  So, just be aware that Mediafire may not always be a download choice.

That still leaves 11 options, with KRAKEN, SEND.CM, GOFILE and FILEFACTORY seeming to be the easiest when it comes to downloading.  I've had good success with RAPIDGATOR as well when I've had to download from other sites, which is why I've added it.

Here arethe instructions again - I suggest using CHROME as your browser as I have had no issues that way:
  1. After clicking on the link in the post, you'll go to the first mrrored.to page.  Be sure you scroll down to the blue box that says "click here to view file links".  Click on that box.
  2. On the next page, is the list of the 10 sites. 
  3. When you click on one of the sites on the page discussed above, you'll go to a new page.  Be sure you scroll down to the blue box where it says "Click here to visit the page on name of host you picked".  Click on that blue box.
  4. You'll now be on the download  site you picked.  Each has its own instructions.  With SEND.cm and Kraken (KF), for example, just click on the blue box that says download. With GoFile, on the far right, under the word Search, is a rectangle with a down arrow in it - click there to download.
Just a reminder - the mirror site only works for folders under 500 mb.  For folders bigger than that, I'll be using Send.cm and/or Gofile which both seem to have very fast upload and download speeds, with few pop ups.

2 comments:

Gman said...

Thank you!

Jackson said...

Sounds excellent ... thank you for all your hard work and generosity speedy!! I love the Filefactory links, they are {chef's kiss} gold since I bought a subscription to that service some time ago. (not expensive)

Thank you for all you do!

Post a Comment