Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Update to Bob Dylan - 1969-08-31 - Isle of Wght, UK (SBD)

Someone pointed out to me that the original download of Bob Dylan - 1969-08-31 - Isle of Wght, UK (SBD) was missing track 15, I'll Be Your Baby Tonight.

Unfortunately, it was missing from the original source I used.

Fortunately, I found another source - I believe its a soundboard - that included that track, though only at 160 kbps.  I figured something is better than nothing so I added just that track to the original folder.  I then uploaded the fixed folder, including the missing track, and posted a new link.  Just go back to the original post, follow the download link, and you'll have the complete show.

Enjoy the tunz!

PS - grab it fast - just found out its been officially re;eased so links will be coming down soon to protect the site from trouble

3 comments:

James said...

Thanks for being so kind as to update it!

Anonymous said...

You know the concert has been officially released? Bootleg series deluxe vol 10

speedymjb said...

Thanks for the heads up - did not know that - I'll leave the link up a few more days before I kill it

Post a Comment