Counting Crows
2013-04-10
Sydney Opera House
Sydney, Australia
Webcast recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Sullivan Street
02. Untitled (Love Song)
03. High Life
04. Four Days
05. Hospital
06. Colorblind
07. Four White Stallions
08. Friend of the Devil
09. Catapult
10. Recovering the Satellites
11. Round Here
12. When I Dream of Michelangelo
13. Big Yellow Taxi
14. Time and Time Again
15. Goodnight L.A.
16. A Long December
17. You Ain't Goin' Nowhere
18. Rain King
19. Washington Square
20. Hanginaround
21. Holiday in Spain
2010s - #1: In early 2013, the Counting Crows launched a tour in the land down under, playing 5 shows between March 27 and April 10. It was their first visit to Austalia since 2004. This soundboard recording captures the final night of the tour in Sydney on April 10, 2013, 12 years ago today. The set list includes 2 great cover tunes, Friend Of The Devil and Big Yellow Taxi! Ironically, neither of those appeared on the band's 2012 album Underwater Sunshine, which was composed entirely of cover tunes!



3 comments:
Looks GREAT - thanks for this!
Great show. I have never seen this one. sound is outstanding. I think it was a webcast video/audio. CC are so incredibly good. (colorblind cuts off early) is that the case for you??
I really enjoyed listening to this show. Perfect sound quality and a high energy performance. Thanks very much!
Post a Comment