Van Morrison
2007-04-29
The Theater At Madison Square Garden,
New York, NY
Excellent Audience Recording
192 Kbps
Artwork Included
01. Introduction > Train Kept A Rollin'
02. Van Morrison Introduction > Talk Is Cheap
03. I'm Not Feeling It Anymore
04. Stranded
05. Have I told You Lately That I Love You
06. There Stands The Glass
07. Playhouse
08. Philosophers Stone
09. Don't You Make Me High
10. I Can't Stop Loving You
11. Moondance
12. Wild Night
13. Real Real Gone > You Send Me
14. Don't Start Crying Now
15. Precious Time
16. You Got to Help Me > Shake Your Money Maker
17. And The Healing Has Begun
18. Gloria
19. Brown Eyed Girl
2000s - #5: In 2006, Van Morrison released the album, Pay the Devil, his the thirty-second studio disc. The album featured twelve cover versions of American country and western tunes and three original compositions. The disc debuted at #26 on the Billboard Top 200 album chart and peaked at #7 on Top Country Albums chart. This excellent audience recording captures Van the Man on tour in support of Pay The Devil in New York, on April 29, 2007, 18 years ago today.



0 comments:
Post a Comment