Gregg Allman
2005-01-21
Penn's Peak,
Jim Thorpe, PA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. House Music
02. Whipping Post
03. Demons
04. Rendez-Vous With The Blues
05. Ocean Awash In Gunwale
06. Samson & Delilah
07. Love Is The Poison
08. Slip Away
09. Multi-Coloured Lady
10. Band Intro
11. Faces Without Names
12. Been Hurt Before
13. Just Before The Bullets Fly
14. Queen of Hearts
15. Back To Daytona
16. Melissa
17. Midnight Rider
18. I'm No Angel
19. Crowd
Encores:
20. Statesboro Blues
21. Sweet Feeling
2005-01-21
Penn's Peak,
Jim Thorpe, PA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. House Music
02. Whipping Post
03. Demons
04. Rendez-Vous With The Blues
05. Ocean Awash In Gunwale
06. Samson & Delilah
07. Love Is The Poison
08. Slip Away
09. Multi-Coloured Lady
10. Band Intro
11. Faces Without Names
12. Been Hurt Before
13. Just Before The Bullets Fly
14. Queen of Hearts
15. Back To Daytona
16. Melissa
17. Midnight Rider
18. I'm No Angel
19. Crowd
Encores:
20. Statesboro Blues
21. Sweet Feeling
2000s - #5: On May 27, 2017, we lost Greg Allman at the way too young age of 69 years old. He was yet another in a series of rock stars to pass on in the last few years, including the likes of legends such as David Bowie, Glenn Frey, Prince, Leon Russell, Paul Kantner, Greg Lake, George Martin, Merle Haggard, Fats Domino, Chuck Berry, Walter Becker, Tom Petty - the list, unfortunately seems to go on and on, and I'm sure I missed a few. In memory of and tribute to Gregg, we bring you this soundboard recording from Janaury 21, 2005, 13 years ago today. R.I.P.



1 comments:
Can't forget Townes old runnin' mate Guy Clark!
Post a Comment