Robert Plant
2006-01-01
Maida Vale Studios
BBC FM Broadcast
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Shame On You
02. DJ Intro
03. Another Tribe
04. Interviews
05. Girl Of The North Country
06. DJ
07. Let The Four Winds Blow
08. Interview
09. When The Levee Breaks
2006-01-01
Maida Vale Studios
BBC FM Broadcast
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Shame On You
02. DJ Intro
03. Another Tribe
04. Interviews
05. Girl Of The North Country
06. DJ
07. Let The Four Winds Blow
08. Interview
09. When The Levee Breaks
2000s - #1: On January 1, 2006, a dozen years ago today, Robert Plant welcomed the New Year with a broadcast performance from London, The show primarily featured tunes from his 2005 album, Mighty Rearranger, though he made sure to finish up with a Zeppelin classic, When The Levee Breaks.



6 comments:
Wow, thanks for this Speedy!
Can you please reup this? The link says only paid users can access it.
New link is up - enjoy!
Hmmm. It doesn't seem to work. And I've downloaded stuff from that exact site before.
Sorry you are having an issue - I just tested it and its working fine. Try clearing cookies and try Chrome
It's working now, thanks. I didn't do anything different - just clicked on the link again. I guess their website was down for a while before, cos I tried several times, and with different browsers.
Post a Comment