Jerry Garcia Band
1976-02-21
La Paloma Theater
Encinitas, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
Early Show:
01. I Second That Emotion
02. They Love Each Other
03. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
04. Who Was John
05. Mystery Train
06. Friend Of The Devil
07. Tore Up Over You
08. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
09. (I'm A) Road Runner
Late Show:
01. The Way You Do The Things You Do
02. Catfish John
03. A Strange Man
04. Harder They Come
05. Mission In The Rain
06. My Sisters And Brothers
07. After Midnight
08. Moonlight Mile
09. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
1976-02-21
La Paloma Theater
Encinitas, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
Early Show:
01. I Second That Emotion
02. They Love Each Other
03. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
04. Who Was John
05. Mystery Train
06. Friend Of The Devil
07. Tore Up Over You
08. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
09. (I'm A) Road Runner
Late Show:
01. The Way You Do The Things You Do
02. Catfish John
03. A Strange Man
04. Harder They Come
05. Mission In The Rain
06. My Sisters And Brothers
07. After Midnight
08. Moonlight Mile
09. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
Jerry Garcia - 1976 - #4: As promised, here's the 4th and final part of our Same Tour, Different Show set featuring Jerry Garcia in 1976. This one is a soundboard recording from the La Paloma Theater in Encinitas from February 21, 1976, 44 years ago today. I could have made this parts 4 and 5 since Jerry pays both an early and a late show - my how times have changed!



3 comments:
Thanks so much for this one Speedy. I've had a partial of these shows for many years and am thrilled to have all of both shows in fine quality. About 6 weeks later, on 4/4/76, I had tickets for the early show and we were able to sneak into the far-from sold old late show. Yes, things were different back then but the band was hitting on all cylinders during this period!
I apparently didn't sign my name when I thanked you for this one yesterday so I get to thank you again. All the GD and Jerry you've posted this month has my head spinning! Thanks for all of these musical treats!!
@Ala R - thanks for the kind words - enjoy the tunz!
Post a Comment