Tedeschi Trucks Band
2019-02-22
Warner Theatre
Washington, D.C.
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Don’t Let Me Slide
02. Don’t Know What It Means > The Letter
03. Don’t Drift Away
04. Key To The Highway
05. Hard Case
06. Days Is Almost Gone
07. Joyful Noise
08. Show Me
2nd Set:
09. Statesboro Blues
10. I’m Gonna Be There
11. It’s So Heavy
12. Just As Strange
13. I Want More
14. Angel From Montgomery > Sugaree
15. Let Me Get By
16. Get What You Deserve
Encore:
17. Going, Going, Gone
18. Signs, High Times
2019-02-22
Warner Theatre
Washington, D.C.
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Don’t Let Me Slide
02. Don’t Know What It Means > The Letter
03. Don’t Drift Away
04. Key To The Highway
05. Hard Case
06. Days Is Almost Gone
07. Joyful Noise
08. Show Me
2nd Set:
09. Statesboro Blues
10. I’m Gonna Be There
11. It’s So Heavy
12. Just As Strange
13. I Want More
14. Angel From Montgomery > Sugaree
15. Let Me Get By
16. Get What You Deserve
Encore:
17. Going, Going, Gone
18. Signs, High Times
Tedeschi Trucks - 2019 - #3: As promised, here's part 3 of our 4 part set featuring the Tedeschi Trucks Band in 2019. This one is an excellent audience recording from Washington DC from February 22, 2019, a year ago today. Download this one, then come back tomorrow for the 4th and final part of this Same Tour, Different Show entry.



0 comments:
Post a Comment