Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Tedeschi Trucks Band - 2019-02-23 - Washington, DC (Ex Aud)

Tedeschi Trucks Band
2019-02-23
Warner Theatre
Washington, D.C.
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

1st Set:
01. I Walk On Guilded Splinters
02. Do I Look Worried
03. Part Of Me
04. When Will I Begin
05. Walk Through This Life
06. Down In The Flood
07. Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever
08. Strengthen What Remains
09. Idle Wind

2nd Set:
10. They Don't Shine
11. High & Mighty
12. Dreams
13. Sweet Inspiration
14. Made Up Mind
15. Shame
16. Midnight In Harlem
17. I Pity The Fool
18. Bound For Glory

Encore:
19. With A Little Help From My Friends


Tedeschi Trucks - 2019 - #4: As promised yesterday, here's the 4th and final part of our set featuring the Tedeschi Trucks Band in 2019. This one is an excellent audience recording from Washington DC from February 23, 2019, a year ago today.




0 comments:

Post a Comment