Tedeschi Trucks Band
2019-02-15
Warner Theatre
Washington, D.C.
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Signs, High Times
02. I'm Gonna Be There
03. When Will I Begin
04. Walk Through This Life
05. Strengthen What Remains
06. Still Your Mind
07. Hard Case
08. Shame
09. All The World
10. They Don't Shine
11. Don't Know What It Means
12. Bound For Glory
13. Midnight In Harlem
14. Part Of Me
15. The Storm
Encore:
16. More And More
17. Space Captain
Warner Theatre
Washington, D.C.
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Signs, High Times
02. I'm Gonna Be There
03. When Will I Begin
04. Walk Through This Life
05. Strengthen What Remains
06. Still Your Mind
07. Hard Case
08. Shame
09. All The World
10. They Don't Shine
11. Don't Know What It Means
12. Bound For Glory
13. Midnight In Harlem
14. Part Of Me
15. The Storm
Encore:
16. More And More
17. Space Captain
Tedeschi Trucks - 2019- #1: When the Tedeschi Trucks Band arrived in Washington DC on February 15, 2019, for a 4 show run over consecutive weekends "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times." That very day, the band released their 4th studio album, Signs, which would go to #28 on the Billboard 200 album chart. The disc would also reach #3 on the rock album, chart, #2 on the folk album charts and climb all the way to #1 on the Blues album chart. Yet, that very same day, Long time band member Kofi Burbridge passed away at age of 57, having suffered numerous health issues, including a heart attack the prior year. Ironically, Signs, which has been influenced by the deaths of TTB band mentors Bruce Hampton, Leon Russell, and Butch Truck's, now became a tribute to the band's fallen comrade. Rather than cancel the run, TTB turned all 4 nights in DC into a celebration of Kofi's life and music. This excellent audience recording captures night 1 on February 15, 2019, a year ago today. Download this one, then come back tomorrow, and on February 22 and 23, for parts 2, 3 and 4 of this Same Tour, Different Show entry.



6 comments:
A fine post, thanks speedy.
@howlingwilf - hope you are well my friend! Miss chatting with you over at the CAVE. if you are hanging out at another place, please let me know! Would love to drop in and say hi!
@speedy - I'm fine, thanks. Newly retired and adjusting. I lurk, these days, as there are those with whom I wish no further contact. I'll be turning up here now and then, I don't intend to lose contact to you :)
Enjoy retirement! And please stay in touch, my good friend!
Thanks Speedy. The sound is great for an audience! Personal hello to howlingwilf, don't know you personaly but wish you good things. I remember that you saved me with the ABB beacon (I'd lost) so quickly on Zin blog. Jean-Luc "es335".
@Anonymous: Glad to have helped out a fellow Allman Brothers fan :)
Post a Comment