Tom Petty
& the Heartbreakers
2003-04-19
Vic Theater
Chicago IL
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. radio announcer
02. Baby Please Don't Go
03. You Don't Know How it Feels
04. Love Is A Long Road
05. Crawlin' Back to You
06. Down Home Girl
07. Handle With Care
08. Black Leather Woman
09. Little Red Rooster
10. Woman in Love
11. Done Somebody Wrong
12. I Won't Back Down
13. Not Fade Away
14. I'm Cryin'
15. brief intro
16. I Got a Woman
17. 13 Days
18. Walls
CD 2:
01. Angel Dream
02. Learnin' to Fly
03. Melinda
04. Introductions
05. Wake up Time
06. Peggy Sue
07. Yer So Bad
08. Lost Children
09. Two Men Talkin'
10. Refugee
11. Carol
12. I'm Movin' On
13. You Wreck Me
14. closing announcements
2000s - #2: In April 2003, Tom Petty played a 5 night stand at the Vic Theater in Chicago. As part of that run, Petty struck a deal with local radio station 93 XRT-FM which would allow the station to broadcast 1 song each of the first 4 nights, and then the complete concert on night 5. Petty's history with the station went all the way back to 1977, when they aired a double bill featuring him & the Heartbreakers as well as Elvis Costello and the Attractions. Here's the FM broadcast of the closing night at the Vic on April 19, 2003, 21 years ago today.



20 comments:
Thanks for all and also for this, but the link here for the Tom Petty is not acting correct. By trying download it is leading to an endless loop for beginning the download, but no download is possible at last! Can you please check and fix and repost, if necessary? Thanks a lot!
Looks like Uploadfiles may be having an issue- give it a little while and try again
Okay, thanks, tried it now and it worked, thanks again!
Howdy. Trying to download this seemingly terrific show. Seems like an endless download loop. I've tried about 5 times over the past 5 hours. Maybe a problem on the Uploadfiles site? Thanks for everything.
Just tested it - working fine - try clearing the cache and using Chrome!
Not sure what's going on. I cleared the cache and I always use Chrome. The download starts and "runs" fine, but when it's supposed to end (~316mb) it just keeps on downloading. Ain't never seen nuthin' like it! Thanks for your help and for all the great music you provide.
Thanks so much for this! Unfortunately, I've downloaded it 3 times and am getting similar errors. :)
But I appreciate all you do. You rock! If it gets fixed, I'll appreciate it, but I am just thankful for all you do.
Sorry you are having issues - the host has had some problems today with uploads so it may also be impacting downloads
I changed the link - tried a different host - see if that works better
Speedy, trying to dl and hear what might be a super TP and The Heartbreakers show. Had to register an account at fileio, and then only way I would be allowed to proceed to download would be to buy an account. $10....nah, it's OK.
Well, just to bring that to your attention. If, at your convenience of course, at some point you can offer an alternative link, that would be great. Thanks!
Thank you my friend. No luck here. The new host seems like a premium account or nothing. Appreciate your efforts.
Looks like the new host only allows 25 downlead before it starts charging folks - so I went back to the old host which now seems top be working! Sorry for the issues
Wow, Speedy! Appropriate, dispatchrd with speed!
Easy download, and fast, listening now. Superb!
You know I'm a stickler for great sound, and this passes with flying colors.
What a show by TP and the 'breakers, and a great set of songs here. Thank you!
Glad it iw finally working!
Got it. Thanks much. Really appreciate your diligence.
Fixed and workin' great - thanks for all the work to bring us the MUSIC!!!!
Speedy thank you for this one. The set list looks great. Also, thanks for upping this on a different file share than originally posted on. Be well..Hugh
Speedy...when you have time can you toss a new Link for this show...no rush. Thanks as always my friend.
For you my friend, anytime and right away - enjoy!
Many Thanks.
Post a Comment