Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 5, 2024

Sheryl Crow - 1995-04-05 - Milwaukee, WI (SBD)

Sheryl Crow
1995-04-05
Riverside Theater
Milwaukee, WI
Soundboard Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included

01. I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday
02. Love Is A Good Thing
03. Can't Cry Anymore
04. Run Baby Run
05. Hard To Make A Stand
06. Keep On Growing
07. Solidify
08. The Na-Na Song
09. All I Wanna Do (blues version)
10. Coffee Shop
11. Strong Enough
12. D'Yer Mak'er
13. Leaving Las Vegas
14. All I Wanna Do
15. I Shall Believe
16. What I Can Do For You
17. I Feel Happy


1990s - #2: When Sheryl Crow released the album Tuesday Night Music Club in August 1993, it garnered some critical accolades but very little public attention. Crow was featured in Rolling Stone’s “New Faces In Rock” section that year, but neither the album or its initial 2 singles charted. Finally, over a year later, the 3rd single from the disc, All I Wanna Do became a surprise smash hit, climbing to #2 on the Billboard charts and carrying the album to the #3 spot. By 1995, therefore, Sheryl becamethe latest female artist to ascend to the throne of Queen of Rock. This soundboard recording captures Sheryl in Milwaukee on April 5, 1995, 29 years ago today. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment