The Beatles
1964-04-19
IBC Studios
London UK
Soundboard Recording
320 Kbps
Artwork Included
01. Twist And Shout
02. Roll Over Beethoven
03. I Wanna Be Your Man
04. Long Tall Sally
05. Love Me Do > Please Please Me > From Me To You > She Loves You > I Want To Hold Your Hand.
06. Can’t Buy Me Love
07. Shout
08. Boys
1960s - #4: On April 19, 1964, 60 years ago today, The Beatles spent the day at the International Broadcasting Company (IBC) Studios, in London recording new versions of a host of their tunes. The recordings would serve as the soundtrack for a televsion special entitled Around The Beatles. The show would feature mimed performances by the Fab Four to these new "live in the studio" recordings. This soundboard recording captures that session in its entirety.


2 comments:
Thank you.
Thanks for these early gems! I have not seen these recordings in many years.
Sax and Guitar
Post a Comment